Saturday, March 03, 2007

My Virtue Scope

Everyone once an a while I check out my Virtue Scope, as today is the Lunar Eclipse...this is a good day to start something new.

See

www.bkwsu.org/virtuescope

Virtue Reality
This online VirtueScope is a simple and fun way to explore your virtues. You can enter your name, pick a month, and the VirtueScope engine will build a calendar of virtues for you to focus on and bring you guidance throughout the year.

In your VirtueScope, six VirtueReality cards hold key positions. They are significant during the whole year and particularly in the month for which they are selected. These cards are marked with special symbols that remind you to focus on a particular aspect of the virtue and how it applies to your life.

March - Self-Confident

I am in touch with my dreams and willing to work with reality.

* This virtue is the primary way others perceive you. It is the quality that others admire in you.
* This is the foundation for the year and reveals your driving force. Use this virtue as the underlying power in each thought and action.

April - Enthusiastic

A builder of dreams and ideas, I bring life to projects and tasks.

May - Humility

I value others without seeking their attention. Self respect is my inner light, I need nothing extra.

June - Free

No mind-set binds me. Inwardly supported I step beyond limits.

* This virtue balances and strengthens your Foundation virtue. It will also nurture and stabilise you emotionally, epeciailly in times of difficulty.

July - Detached

Loving without clinging, involved yet not dependent, I keep things in perspective.

August - Co-operative

I am open-handed in using my time and talent to create positive outcomes.

September - Truthful

I am straightforward, tactful, genuine and unbiased in all my dealings.

* Keep this virtue in mind when working and living with others. It can help you create and maintain harmonious relationships.

October - Honest

I am truthful in thought, forthright in speech and trustworthy in action.

November - Integrity

My actions reflect what I value most - I am the same inside and out.

December - Compassionate

I care for the honour of all beings, as a brother to a brother, as a mother to her child.

* Using this virtue, you can easily help and inspire others in an unbiased and altruistic way

January - Adventurous

The wonder of life fills my being. I willingly challenge old ideas and images.

February - Sweet

Knowing there is good in everything, I stay beyond the shadows of sorrow.

* This final virtue reveals the outcome of your spiritual work for the whole year. It serves as the culmination of your effort and a spring board into the new year.

Cool Slideshows

No comments: