Thursday, April 26, 2007

Glimpse into my life-notes from myspace

Dear Family of Light,

I got this note today from someone on www.myspace.com/lcondor who doesn't understand my life...so thought I would share so everyone can get a peak at the inner life of Lucho L Condor.

May help explain why I am not replying to some and how time is on hyper-speed for me these days. Talk about multi-tasking...

1st- I had to reduce my time spent on my space to less than 2 hrs a day-I am serious, this space can be a VORTEX.

2nd- I am overwhelmed by the response 2 my page- 25 pages plus friends request- and so many messages I get -not 2 mention my 3 other email accounts.

My Rules-

U want to be amigos--please send me an email first and explain why- especially if u are in a band or selling something. I don't allow adds on my site or anything sexy or targeted to x-rated myspacers. Hey I am trying to be honest here & a Being of Light.

Open Book~)O(~

3rd- I am moving to Colombia - so if U r in Miami and need furniture, books, or just about anything - drop me a line. Yes I am selling everything including my master crystal u can see in my video section - any offer of $2000 and up is most welcome- this is the way I am going to finance this film. Will have a big Garage Sale party end of May -so stay tuned.

4th- On May 17 - I travel to Sedona for a Elders Gathering with a Kogi Mamo -anyone in Arizona or anywhere please come -will be an amazing weekend filled with magic n mystery- see www.chetsnow.com
But before that have to get the Mamo a visa, deal with US Embassy in Bogota, arrange sponsors, create media kit and do this all long distance from sunny Miami.

5th - Edit a video and write the article on President of Colombia Uribe, who was here in Miami April 20 for a Green Forum. Not only did I meet him and give him a crystal, but feel he will play a key role in helping our Elder Brothers. The strange thing that happened that day was Al Gore was supposed to be on the same stage with Uribe ---but cancelled or snubbed him because of reports of Uribes links with Para-Military death squads. So have a letter to write to Al Gore too.

6th- Begin a new cycle, as this past Monday -~ 4-23 ~-was my Birthday- 48 and got a date with Destiny. 1959 I came and in cosmic code in my soul knew what to do in 2007.

So now u have a glimpse into my life...I have fun, try to maintain my peace, talk to God everyday, heal with my words, hands and mind and doing a film which will reveal the prophecy we have all seen before or maybe just forgot.

Much love, bliss and peace,

Lucho


Cool Slideshows







Hi Christine,

So sorry u feel that way -- but the reality is I have more than 25 pages of friends request
1 2 3 4 5 >> of 25

and have taken a break from my space...I am editing a film, traveling to Sedona in May then moving my life to Colombia june 1---so nothing personal just very busy.

My issues is time and not expecting such a response from so many people wanting to be friends....yes many are bands so they can promote themselves- but I reply to everyone.

So u did do the right thing by writing a personal note.

Hope u understand and like the 4 agreements--nothing personal.

Many blessings,

Lucho
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Christine
Date: Apr 26, 2007 3:02 AM


Hello it would be nice to be your friend~maybe you have issues about friendship?? I have added you for a long time now and no reply could you pls explain? I at least deserve that.If you do not want to be friends that is your problem not mine and I will move on.It is rude not to reply did anyone ever tell you that? Are you the man you claim to be??Blessing and Love Christine xox

No comments: