Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Miami Circle Invite Sat sunrise the 26

Dear Family of Light,

Just getting back from Hopi land, Sedona and the Elders Conf. Sacred time and amazing exp shared. -- 2 cycles from 1995 and 1997 have been completed -- 95 was in Hopi Land - now back again and a new vision - 1997 was with Flordemayo and Kogis in Colombia Amazon, now a memory remembered.

Danilo our Arhuaco bro is back in Colombia and he taught me many things...not to mention, the need to be detached.

Been offline for a week, no phones and now in edit mode 4 film.
So be patient if u sent me a note.

TONITES PARTY POSTPONED-
Miami Circle event Sat sunrise is still on..7 am

When we go into a sacred space something happens and it is like a new awareness. Syncs and dreams -time in Gods mind and being a river--just flowing.

The ancient ones gifted me 2 Eagle feathers at Hopi second mesa as well as a Red tail hawk. My Colombian sister Martica and her Peruvian Husband Wachan gifted me a Condor feather that needed healing. --so the magic is unfolding...~~>

Meeting Grandfather Martin, the last Prophecy Keeper of Traditional Hopis was a great gift and much to share about this... still processing and the ceremony I did at his home is being words...
this medicine is key 4 me.

My life is on a new frequency and in time all will be revealed.

I leave 4 Colombia in mid June, so will not check this page as much.
best to email me if important.-- lcondorkogi@gmail.com


Listen to the Eternal Thunder mts and the Cry of the Earth.

Many blessings,


Lucho

No comments: