Sunday, June 19, 2005

Tribal Ink News arrives

Welcome to Tribal Ink News Blog by L Condor.

Well today is Fathers Day and I am in Jupiter, no not the planet, the small city N orth Palm Beach Florida.

I live in Miami and do free media for Native Issues and the environment.

We are producing a unique film and humanitarian project called Kogi, Last Message and the Magic Bus tour. I have a web at www.tribalink.org if you want to see more. Go into news and click on video presentation.

I am living in Miami and soon to move back to my native land of Bogotá, Colombia.

I was just there for 2 months this past spring and it was amazing. So much to share and soon you will understand our mission.

As this is my brother’s computer, I have limited time but wanted to say hello and welcome you to the news blog of L Condor, sometimes know as Luis Mejia, Prakash and L Condor.

So drop in and say hello, share the light and be the star of peace.

You can see my other blog and photos at www.myspace.com/lcondor

Again great to join the community and let the words flow like a river coming home.

Let the sun shine a new light, (see www.spaceweather.com ) about new proton storms coming to earth and understand we are in a unique time in human history. A confluence of Iron and Gold and time to become a diamond again and recover the ancient dreams and visions we once had.

We arrive in time and time beckons our call. It is the call of time.

From the heart,

L Condor Kogi
www.tribalink.org

No comments: