Friday, February 10, 2006

Letter from God and Lost Worlds

Dear Family of Light,

Today is Friday, the 10th and 2006 is off and running. Time seems to be speeding and one day it will come to a standstill...

I had a dream last night where I saw me flying over a sacred mountain. I could see the Kogis below me and the earth being flooded with a blue/indigo light. In the distance I could see a lost world, a place of extreme beauty and gold cover pyramids. 7 sacred lakes surrounded this Shambhala and it was like a vision of Atlantis.

In the news recently there was an article about a lost world found in the Indonesian Jungle.

See news -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4688000.stm

Science team finds 'lost world'

** An international team of scientists says it has found a "lost world" in the Indonesian jungle that is home to dozens of new animal and plant species. **

=======0000000000==========

As I was reading this article I thought about the lost world not yet investigated within our souls.
Imagine if you can go deep within you and find a lost world or forgotten deity you were of ancient past. What if you discovered that within you, you had a superhuman species or light being that can travel at the speed of light. Maybe you will find a new plant species that gives you all the knowledge of time, a sacred manna or magical fruit drink.

What if you go deep within and find a place of silence so pure and special that all the worries of the world fade away....then you wouldn't need sleeping pills. Maybe this lost world is only a thought away and God hid it in you so one day you can remember.

Many books have been written about Shambhala and even James Redfield wrote a wonderful novel about this mysterious place in Tibet.

I believe we all have an experience of Shambhala in our hearts and soul. A memory or time when we were perfect and pure, a new creation in God's plan. In India they worship the Deities and the memory of Divine beings is fact, not fiction.

When will we take that journey to find the lost world within our souls? A world that is a creation of our good karma now is waiting for you. Take time to go within and may you find Shambhala within.

This is my wish for all, as time waits for no one and soon time will come when the Earth Changes begin and by then it may be too late.

Take time to dream, go within and remember who you really are.

From the heart,

Lucho L Condor
www.tribalink.org

I got this email a while ago and wanted to share on this blog. Enjoy!!

===============0000000000000=============

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.
God thinks of You everyday... Do you think of Him?
Prayer is you talking to God, Meditation is God talking to you.

Take a minute to listen.....go within and find your lost world.


A LETTER FROM GOD

As you got up this morning, I watched you and hoped you would talk to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or thanking me for something good that happened in your life yesterday. But I noticed you were too busy, trying to find the right outfit to wear.

When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were to busy. At one point you had to wait fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to me but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip instead.

I watched patiently all day long. With all your activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me. I noticed that before lunch you looked around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to me, that's why you didn't bow your head. You glanced three or four tables over and you noticed some of your friends talking to me briefly before they ate, but you didn't. That's okay.

There is still more time left and I hope that you will talk to me yet. You went home and it seems as if you had lots of things to do. After a few of them were done, you turned on the TV. I don't know if you like TV or not, just about anything goes there and you spend a lot of time each day in front of it not thinking about anything, just enjoying the show. I waited patiently again as you watched the TV and ate your meal, but..... Again you didn't talk to me and I could not talk to you.

Bedtime came and I guess you felt too tired. After you said goodnight to your family you plopped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That's okay because you may not realize that I am always there for you. I've got patience, more than you will ever know. I even want to teach you how to be patient with others as well. Show you how to love the ones who cause pain. It is easy when you did it for me.

I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, prayer, a meditation, a thought, or a thankful part of your heart. It is hard to have a one-sided conversation. I am always sending you power, love, wisdom, peace and light. Do you feel it? Can you see it? All these powers are within you and I am only showing you how to activate them.

You are a peaceful soul, do you remember?
All you have to do is think of Me and I start thinking of you. You only need to become a child for 1 minute and say God, I love you. That is what touches my heart.
That is all I need. I know you better than you think. I am God and I am watching you day and night.

I have known you from the Genesis of Time and our Love will never die. You are my special child and when you come to me, you will see how wonderful your eternal life has been, is and will be.

You are Eternal…think about this….

Well, you are getting up once again. I will wait, with nothing but love and happiness for you. Hoping that today you will give me some time or just a thought.

Have a wonderful day filled with My Light and Love!

Your Beloved Friend and Master,

GOD

No comments: