Friday, August 10, 2007

Drunvalo and Cosmic Happenings

Dear Family of Light,

I am amazed at the power of friendship and I am honored to have u all in our Circle of Love, Peace n Light.

So here I am back on this computer to give an update to my cosmic video.

Where to begin?

So much is happening in my life that sometimes I wish I had a timestopwatch.

That way I could stop time, watch from above, slow the drama enough so I could write all in my mind, as well as upload the hundreds of fotos taken in 3 days and finish the Prophecy film...which by the way is getting more interesting by the second...watch stop time... so let me share the experience with Drunvalo Melchizedek.
An old friend and brother of many lives, Drunvalo is a True Master on Earth. Have you heard of the Flower of Life? Sacred Geometry hidden in each of your cells.
I met Dru in 1995 at the Solar Intiation Ceremony in the Yucatan with about 400 other pilgrims and teachers icluding Barbara Hand Clow, Humbatz Men, Aluna Joy and many more magicians. It was a time of great change and 12 years have come and gone.
see nice write up at...
http://galactic2.net:81/kjole/nordic/mayanprophesy.html

Later in Mt Shasta I met Dru again during the Wisak Festival 1999. He came to Boca Raton, FL in 02 and that was when we really connected. He was talking abou the Kogi and opening the heart. I gave him a poporo, which is the sacred gourd that holds crushed shells in form of a white powder the Kogis use to activate the coca leaves.

We had private time and felt his ancient spirit. Now he arrives in Colombia and the mystery begins.

He was doing the Earth Sky Workshop in Villa de Leyva, a sacred desert 3 hrs from Bogota. We called him and he was surprised to know I was in town.

We got to the Retreat place on Thursday, the 4th of Aug.
The Merkaba, Sacred language of the Heart, rainbows that kept appearing, a meeting with Danilo the Arhuaco Brother that went with me to Sedona in May, still another story to tell...a ceremony in Pozos Azules, Muisca sacred Lakes, and the remembering of the ancient stones.

So much to share but my stoptimewatch is about over.

I have been on this compu since 1 pm and now 5 pm & need to go above and beyond as time waits for no one... Not to mention I still have to write about my experience with
an ex president of Colombia, Ernesto Samper at his ranch near another sacred Muisca Lake called Ubaque, a benefit concert for the victims of the flooding in Cordoba with Carlos Vives and 40 Colombian artists, a UN press conference to give a Escopetarra to Arterciopelados, concert with Cesar Lopez and many more cosmic stuff which will find its way here some time in the future....so for now enjoy the fotos of Dru and the magic of my Sacred Land.

See more on Drunvalo at

www.drunvalo.net
www.spiritofmaat.com
www.floweroflife.org


Villa de Leyva, Sacred Muisca Land

No comments: