Sunday, October 14, 2007

Healing Humanity- Free to Forgive

Dear Family of Light,

Today I got a wonderful video by Humanity Healing. Touched my soul and believe we are in a time when Humanity is uniting forces to spread the Light & Heal the broken hearts and tired planet. Compassion and a Passion for the Lord. Revealing the open secrets of the Timeless Heart.

It was something I have been thinking about and the feeling God is inspiring many to see beyond present time and understand the power of collective unity based on love and forgiveness.

Love in action, kindness as our guide & peace in our hearts, a Gentle Warrior knows God is the One doing everything~~> no worries in the flow of life.

Become a River and Shower the Light, just by being Bliss, we return to this.

From the heart,

Lucho
Feel Free to Forgive ~*~



Healing Humanity



SAMAY KI PUKAR

Once I had a dream of the Call of Time, she talked to me and gave me a Vision of the Future. All is Perfect in this World Drama Cycle, become angels of Peace and see the Golden Age return. Om Shanti. I am a Peaceful Soul.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mvf9oJrcxc

No comments: