Sunday, July 24, 2005

Healing advice

Sunday, July 24, 2005
1.17 am - 2.43 am


Healing advice...
Ongoing online book for me and whoever happens to come across this page.
The past few days have been quite unique and much to share so as we are all going thru a galactic healing...let me share some letters, thoughts and ideas I write to friends and family along the way.

Since my last post I have been doing multi-task missions. I have joined forces with The Womb Radio and Krib TV. www.thewomb.com ~ www.krib.tv

The funny thing is that I was part of The Womb when they started in 1998 but that is another story.

Wes is a good friend and if you check out the sites you will understand that music and creativity is the next wave of vibrational healing.

On Monday, July 18 went to see my soul sister Teri Catlin, www.tericatlin.com play some music.
This women can rock and has original music that will blow you away. I predict she will be the next major singer/songwriter and overall force to be reckoned with. Her stage presence and multi-instrumental capacity is like Hendrix, Joplan and Steve Tyler rolled in one.

She had this big lump in her elbow and was going to the doctors to get the water removed. I said, Teri, I am a healer, if you are cleansing, just call me. She came with me to Peru on a tour I did in 2001 and saw some amazing things. But that 2 is another story...We healed her and she went to the doctor the next day and said it was a waste of time. She is a healer and was just reminding her.

That night Vanessa Diaz and her band ShortSTACK www.shortstack.us was also playing and did a healing on her also. She has an amazing voice and sometimes I wonder if becoming a record producer and manager is in the horizon.

My healing advice to all my friends is let go of the emotional energy. E= Emotion, energy in motion...moving E, with our breath and sound clears the body, both spiritual and physical.

Every Wed, I do a class at Key Biscayne library. The Raja Yoga center has been doing these classes for 5 years and it has been wonderful to see the results. I have crystal bowls www.bestbowls.com and the sound produced is like from another world.

The night before, the 19 I get an email from Veronica at the RY center saying Isabelle needs to talk to me. So I call Isabelle and she tells me her cat died. She had wanted me to come and do a healing on him, but time and the 3 years this master cat had been sick was too much. I felt her pain and gave her some advice, which is moving the energy, focusing on detachment and understanding the laws of karma.

At the class we did a visualization and sound chants that took us to the Soul World, a place of golden red light beyond this world, where we time stops. We used to live here as pure energy, seeds of light and power, like a star of peace.

Here is where God Lives. In India they call it Nirvana, the land beyond sound, Shantidham, the land of peace. Many names, but 1(one) home.
The truth is that it is within us as without us. As above, so below....

Traveling to the 3 worlds we see the bigger picture and the cycles of time.

The Subtle region or angelic world, is the in between dimension where your higher self lives. It is like a silent movie, a world of pure energy and a place to have visions. No time and ability to see past, present and future. Each one of us has an angelic self beyond this world. Imagine if you can see yourself 10 years from now, what would you look like and think about? What were you when you were 2 years old? Maybe your parents called you angel.

In God’s time…the past, present and future are all happening at once.

When we tune into God’s light and knowledge we can heal ourselves on multi-dimensional levels and the understanding of vibrations and soul awareness makes the journey much happier.

After the class, I visited Ishmael my Colombian brother who is the keeper of the Sacred Well. This is the email I sent to my network. ( if you want to join send an email to Lcondorkogi@yahoo.com )
===========******==========

July 22, 2005 3 am

Dear Family of Light,

During the Miami Circle days I made friends with a fellow Colombian and unique brother named Ishmael.
He came up to me and said I want to show you something....so I went and was surprised to see his something.
For more than 30 years he has been holding the energy of the Sacred Well located less than 1 mile from the Miami Circle.

Some say it is the fountain of youth, some a legend of the Brickell family and others just an indian carve stone with a stone cap It is pure water and different from Miami ground tap. One thing is for sure it is an ancient site and when you see it you will understand.

Whatever it is it is...the time has come to release the energy and tune into the Full Luna.

I went to his house today and they are ready to sell the property and invite scientist, archeologist and media to tell us what it is. I know this is late notice, but I didn't know I was doing this until 10 pm.today.

So to prepare for the media circus and the Full Moon, we are holding a sacred gathering at 7 pm at the Miami Circle,--
From there we will go to the Sacred Well at 7:30 or when time tells us. Time is timeless and so are you, so tune in anytime. It is a preparation for the Mayan New Year this Monday. www.tortuga.com

Since Ishmael has limited space at his house, please call or email so we get a picture what to prepare for.

From the heart,

Lucho
Tribal Ink News
www.tribalink.org
786-268-2723
============******==========

So I send this out and the magic begins. Gilda, fellow Raj Yogini, her friend from work and Victoria Fox, old friend of many years, who calls saying she’s heard on the old well, arrive at the Miami Circle. We do a short ceremony for the circle and bring in the full moon energy. The circle is not accessible and the energy there is erratic.

We go to the Sacred Well, which is not wasy to find in the one way streets in that part of town. Lobo, the 1/2 wolf dog with 1 eye white and the other dark keeps guard of the house and has become a good amigo. Ishmael Sr and son, a shaman in his own right, along with Burke, Ishes girl friend are waiting for us.

We lay out the feathers, crystals, leopard skin, and build the fire.
The ceremony begins and for me it is like another person takes over. The chanting, drumming, singing songs I have never heard before and the ringing in the ears is like letting go and Energy in motion.

Then by 10 pm we finish and I get a call from Ruth, a special soul who is a master healer, old soul and wonderful women in present form. She arrives as the rest leave and part 2 of Luna and Agua begin. On nights like this I feel the power of God in my life and the need to serve. When we surrender, the love and devotion that unites us heals this present birth as all my past.

We, U, Everyone are the Masters U have been searching 4.

Awake and move the E…. C, see the light and become the destiny U were meant 2 B. Om Shanti.
U Have Wings!!

From the heart,

L Condor

Luis Mejia
Tribal Ink News & The Womb Radio
www.tribalink.org www.thewomb.com 786-268-2723
www.myspace.com/lcondor ~http://tribalinknews.blogspot.com/
www.bkwsu.com ~ www.brahmakumaris.com
www.bkcolombia.com ~ www.youhavewings.com

Don’t forget to Tune into the Day Out of Time July 25, 2005
See www.tortuga.com

Below is the a letter from Teri Levy also sharing healing advice and the inspiration for todays blog.

===========******==========

July 24, 2005

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the note and info on the house. I will find it.

The ceremony was very powerful and the full moon was a blessing. We used feathers and the spirit of the leopard. My big earth crystal was activated in the fire and the water has a message soon to be revealed.

With your thoughts you can travel in the astral and your presence was there.
I have a couple friends that live in Ecuador. The Raja Yoga center tel is at bottom of this mail. Your friend can contact them and they can help.

I didn’t know you were going thru a cleansing. For me the mind is more powerful than the body and U can heal yourself.

Most illness are emotional and when we change our thinking and clear our the old emotions and past life karma, the body can rebalance itself and start to vibrate at a higher frequency.

Are you taking medication? Let me know and I can do some work on you in a timeless realm.
Your body needs to be alkaline and taking lots of water charged with your mind as well as sea salt can do wonders. Start singing into the water.

Send me a photo and I will do my healing. I have been working a lot lately with sound, light, indian salt and crystals. The crystals work on the etheric body and help move old movies and emotional blocks.
The chi running thru your systems is activated with sound and the light moves the free radicals and any dis-ease. Ease returns and the salt reminaralizes the body creating sound healing. Your higher self returns.

So remember you are a master and the body is just cleansing. We are much more powerful than we think and sometimes we need to remember.

When I went to Colombia in April, I also went thru a major healing and was a big wakeup call. Imagine if you were a Indian Healer in a past life. That memory and exp is still in your soul and can be activated.
If we could wake up all our pst lives, we would understand the truth and power of the soul and laugh at the drama of the cosmic video.

Keep meditating and God's light will wash the past away.

The eclipse meditation on the beach was also very symbolic for me, as it shadows our mission or puts you back on your mission.

We can talk later this week. See your self healed now.
The power of visualization is no less. Emotion = Energy in motion./+/ Healing = (She)He Aligning,
Cured = C U Red, C= See , U= You , Red is the atom of the soul. or can be read, like reading the past and letting go....

I use red light in some healing because it is the color of the Soul World. When U are there. U are eternally safe and secure . No time, no thoughts, just pure energy in seed form.
Free of everything in silence, bliss and peace.

Anyway some healing advice and thoughts 4 future reference. You Have Wings.

Much love, pax and light,

Lucho


Luis Mejia
Tribal Ink News & The Womb Radio
www.tribalink.org www.thewomb.com 786-268-2723
www.myspace.com/lcondor
http://tribalinknews.blogspot.com/

www.bkwsu.com www.brahmakumaris.com
www.bkcolombia.com www.youhavewings.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Teresalevy@
To: lmejia@the-beach.net
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: Miami Circle and Sacred Well Ceremony Full Luna

The house was on the west side of S Miami Ave, and the lagoon was on the north side of the house, beside it, surrounded by a stone wall. You couldn't see it from the street. It was a beautiful place, very special. I hope it is still there. I don't know what happened to it. It was before the Key Biscayne bridge, but still pretty far south. Let me know if you find it. How did your gathering go? I wish I could have been present.


Do you by any chance know any healers or shamans in Quito, Ecuador? A friend of mine is there at an alternative cancer clinic. I am trying to help her get connected there.
I too am dealing with breast cancer right now. Back when I was first diagnosed, It meant a lot to me to go to your meditations on the beach. Especially the first one for the eclipse- very symbolic to me. Sometimes we dont know the impact we have on others, so I thought I's let you know!
Take care,
Terry Levy


www.bkwsu.com
Urdesa Central, Datiles 131 Y Diagonal (detrás de Plaza Triángulo)
Guayaquil
ECUADOR
Phone:
593-4-2380475 / Cell: 593-4-0999130
Email:
bkecuado@jupiter.espoltel.net
Web: www.bkwsu.com www.bkcolombia.com www.brahmakumaris.com

1 comment:

Crystal Singing Bowls said...

Great articles, thanks for the info.