Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Shaman Brahmin, Life and Times of a Raja Yogi

WHO AM I ?

The Eternal Question and the Secrets of the Soul. The book I was writing now will be here. No use keeping it in my computer where no one reads it .....so enjoy and pass along. Time is coming to a standstill and we are in the most magical confluence age where the Iron Age shifts to a Diamond Age as the Golden Aged seeds are planted for the whole cycle.

Ideas, thoughts 4 future reference, poems and teachings are based on my own experiences, covering Raja Yoga, dreams and visions mixed with the mysteries of a Shaman Brahmin. Born on April 23, 1959 in Bogota, Colombia to great parents, Eduardo Mejia and Blanca Florez my energy must have come from the full moon that day. I was almost on the floor of the elevator in the hospital and it was like I am here!!

My dad in medical school was thinking of moving to the US and in 1960, mom. Maria Angela, my little sis and I were heading to Atlanta. Colombia was now history and the US was my place to grow up. More on this later. I was reborn in 1986 and in 2005 reborn again, my life has been a roller coaster ride and memory of long ago.
What you are about to read is real. No editing and just free flow thinking. I have been writing since a little kid and have the notebooks and tons of paper to prove it but now you have a window to my movie and book online.

It is wisdom beyond knowledge and words beyond silence.
Today is Tuesday, July 12, 2005 and I have been thinking of writing my autobio or just to put words on a page. The truth is this book/words/thoughts 4 future ref. has been in process since 1995.

But that is another chapter and today, yesterday and tommorrow seem to be all happening at once.

I have been back from Colombia for 40 days and much has happened since I left in April 2005.
That month I was supposed to be in India, but ended in Bogota celebrating my 46th birthday with family.
My first B-day in Colombia in more than 30 yrs.
Yesterday I was with Polo and Meche, new amigos from Cuba and we were talking about TV, UFOs and my spiritual exp. They wanted to do a TV note about me and at first they were asking about UFOs and the Kogi. Sure I got lots of photos and video, but what is the message? Lately on History Channel they have had UFO stories and the SCI FI is also on the Governments case. But my question is what is the message? We are the real ETs if we see the whole cycle of time and understand the knowledge coming from an ancient world.What does it mean to be an Atlantian or from the Golden Age?

Who is God and where is He in this time of need? The world is in confusion and mass pollution. When will we know the truth about Shiva, Baba, Allah or whatever name you call Him or Her?

What are the 3 Worlds and where do I come from? Who am I really? Is this body of a Colombian journalists and crystal healer really me? What about all my past lives? What if I could see my whole soul life (all my past lives) in a 30 min movie? What if we are in a cosmic video and God is the Director and Main Actor? He is God you know….
So many questions and so little time....

Will if these words and ideas have any echo in your mind....sit back and let me share a story with you. It all began in 1985. 20 years ago I was in Miami living a life of self destruction. I was 26, lost in a lost world, very confused, angry and in and out of mental hospitals, jails and basically at the end of my ropes. I was having many strange dreams and a mystic living in hell, no fun at all.

One day after taking 5 hits of purple haze acid, I had the ultimate death....Not only did the acid freak me out as I was driving, but my life was to change that day. I had just dropped Ann Hoffman, my girl friend at the time and I was starting to see things. You know what acid can do...anyway I pulled to the side of the road and rested. After who knows how much time, I decided to drive home.

I was more in control and driving my mom's Mercedes 450 SCL seemed cool. I was going down LeJuene Rd to Old Cutler. The trees overhead made it seem like I was going through a tunnel and I went into a trance.

Then at 90 mph, I hit the traffic circle and knocked down 2 trees and ended smashed into Cartagena Plaza, where the have 2 Botero Boots from Colombia. To say I was freaked is an understatement. I couldn't believe what was happening and I went into shock. My whole system broke down and it was like going thru a tunnel of light and feeling God at the end.

Time had stopped and I felt peace, but knew I had to go back. I always say that this day was like God slapping me in the face and saying, "Wake up and change or your are not going to get another chance.

By then I had wreaked 7 cars and my life was a mess. I needed a change.

FAST FORWARD to now…I am going to take a break, as it is 3:35 pm as I am going to a Miami Circle Ceremony at 6.pm. Been online since 10 am and time is running.

In the mean time read this thought from a Raja Yoga Course. www.bkwsu.com or www.brahmakumaris.com Spanish www.bkperu.org or www.bkcolombia.com



Introduction OM SHANTI -
These two words represent the essence of the teachings of Raja Yoga. "Om" means "I am a soul" and "Shanti" means "Peaceful".

"I am a peaceful soul". Yet how long can I maintain being a peaceful soul? If I look back over the last 24 hours or past 10 minutes is this what I have been? Probably the situations and stress have been very difficult and there is too much to do. In my search for peaceful satisfaction in life, I have been trapped by peacelessness, which has influenced me so much that I have moved so far away from my natural consciousness of peace. Through the teachings of Raja Yoga, the soul is able to achieve its natural state of peace very easily. The soul is able to achieve its natural state of peace very easily.

The name of Raja Yoga has been used for a long time, many centuries in fact, although these teachings have only recently emerged, and are quite revolutionary. They explain very simply the most fundamental information of all. Who I am and what I am?

RAJA YOGA – can be defined in a number of ways. The word "Yoga" simply means "Union", and the word "Raja" means "Supreme", "King" or "Master". Raja Yoga is the king of all yogas because through it I can become sovereign, king of my senses.Not over others, because that would be artificial. The power that I gain, that I now seek, is the power of control over my own mind, because it is my mind that has been creating sorrow and distress. MY AIM – is to become the master of my own mind, even to master my own personality, and of course to be the master of the physical costume – my body. The first subject of Raja Yoga is also the one that leads us to the last – not only who I am, the soul, but of soul consciousness. The final stage of achievements through Raja Yoga, in which souls are free of all negative influences and have reached a state of perfection, is based entirely on this first lesson of soul consciousness.

I am a soul, you are a soul, we are all eternal souls. When we start to see from our 3rd Eye and see the whole cycle a new world opens up and your soul is set free.

Part 2

The Shaman Brahmin, Life and Times of a Raja Yogi.
3.50 pm

No comments: