Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Healing Meditation & Words of Light

Dear Family of Light,

In the silence of my mind I see a healing meditation done long ago. Memories for future reference and experiences of my soul.

This past weekend was amazing going to my cousins healing house in coffee country.
It is near a national forest in Periera about 7 hr bus trip from Bogota.

It was a time to relax and be still. Nothing greater than to hear to birds, wind, rain and frogs create music 4 few to hear. When we go into nature we activate the codes in certain places.

Imagine you went to a sacred spot and 1000 yrs ago ceremony was done there. There exists a hologram of memory stored in all places and we awaken ancient lands by our awareness today. The land we went to was the Quibayas, workers of Gold and reverence to sacred coco leaf. I have been using my poporo given by Mamos and the sacred coca...u chew the leaves and activate with lime...they say it civilizes you and reminds u of the past lives when we used these plants and healing herbs.

Today I went to my Live Video site and found this Healing Meditation....feel it is good time to share as we see the movement of of the stars being awakened by the Shiva Star. Shiva means the point of light, the seed of the Human World Tree and The Benefactor. For me it is a old name for God. The Supreme Soul is alive and well and no fear or worries clouds my mind.

When we dream in timeless space we heal the mind and body...all worries fade away and life is great joy, like a feather in the wind. In the silence of our soul, exists a memory to be told. Be who you want to be and most of all be free. Free to sing, write, sleep, dance and fly.

We once flew in worlds unknown being known now in emit time.

Enjoy the meditation and images of clouds, fire, ocean waves and our real selves.

From the heart,

Lucho



Direct link ...

http://www.livevideo.com/video/Tribalinknews/3EECAD1F4CD04AC2AF72E1D3C274D1DA/healing-meditation.aspx

No comments: