Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who are the Shiv Shakis, Goddess of Power?

Dear Family of Light,

As you can see in the blog I posted yesterday, Dadi Prakashmani was a World Mother, my special friend and a Guiding Light.

Let me share my experience with this amazing women.

I came into this knowledge in 1986 during a time in my life where everything was
confusion and mass disillusion. I was lost and going down the wrong road fast.After my near death exp in Miami I came back to Colombia, where I am now and met this
amazing women named Dadi Janki. I got involved with Raja Yoga and my life changed in ways untold.

In Sept of 1986 I went to New York to the Grand Finale of the Million Minutes of Peace program which was being promoted by the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University. I helped in the Colombia campaign and came with La Negra Grande de Colombia who is a famous singer and my sister, Blanca. We collected over a Billion minutes of peace and not one cent. The project was awarded 1 International and 5 National Peace Messenger Awards from the UN. It was quite a site to see. Arriving to a retreat place outside NY with Dadi Prakashmani, Dadi Janki, Sister Jayanti and about 200 Raja Yogis from around the world was the beginning of my understanding of Shiv Shaktis and the Pandava Army.

Shakti means power and Shiv is an ancient name for God. So the Goddess of Power who heard the secrets of God becoming angels in present to create a new world for the future.

Pandava means guides and I see myself as one.

When I first met Dadi Prakashmani, my heart melted. I was amazed to see this women dress in white beaming like a lighthouse. You look into her eyes and you are taken beyond. You can feel a unique soul standing before you and your life will never be the same. To say my life changed that day is an understatement.

I started my Raja Yogi life on Aug 5, 1986, met these angels in NY in Sept, then flew to India in Dec to see for myself who was the teacher behind these special beings.
When I arrived in India, it was like coming home. I was so intoxicated it was better than an acid trip. For the first time in my life I was happy, free and finally knew who I was! I was a soul. Pure and simple. But I also felt a deep connection to these angels and decided to change my life.

Well 22 years later I am still here and now with the Internet and You Tube we can share the wonder of the True Shiv Shaktis, the Goddess with the power of Love, Wisdom & Eternity.

Just one look in there eyes and you can see your whole life story. Such glory and
mystery. You are invited to enter their home, a place in India where the Original Eternal Deity Religion was started so many years ago...or was it yesterday...maybe now when Shiva comes and reawakens the souls...Who knows I may be wrong, but I have seen my life change and only time will tell the true story.

I will be back in Madhuban, the Forest of Honey on Mt Abu, Rajastan.... When I go to this sacred mountain....all life worries melt away. All my family of light is most invited to see love in action and peace as a way of life. Take this invite as serious, you may need a spiritual vacation.

Enjoy this video of Dadi Prakashmani and images of Madhuban. A Spiritual Leader, Gentle Warrior and Goddess of Eternity. Time to step out of time! I'm going home!

From the heart,

Lucho - Prakash



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9-nEiAV6eE

Part 2

This is the most inspiring story that holds the Ancient Wisdom of Raja Yoga within it. A story of Leadership that is based on Love and Humility. A story that paves way for a New Civilization. A civilization that is beyond human imagination. Yet it is so simple, ordinary and achievable.

Today, 25th August, 2008, all the 8000 centres in 130 countries worldwide celebrate the first year Ascension of Dadi Prakashmaniji. We welcome all of you to join us in this celebration. For further info. please go to http://www.bkwsu.org or www.brahmakumaris.com



Direct link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upUSD11Qhjs


So who are the Shiv Shaktis? Who are the Goddess of the past? Maybe u & me?




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSOSM5xhzH8


So do you know who you are? Listen, be silent and let the Magician take you away..back to a Golden Age you knew before.....

Or take Just a Minute and connect to the Light...

Watch this animation from Australia! Just-a-minute is a dynamic new campaign to create personal peace in an ever-increasing global climate of chaos and change was launched at Wembley Arena, UK, on Sunday 17th September 2006. Entitled 'just-a-minute' (j-a-m), the initiative introduces regular one minute periods of silence into people's lives, whether stressed out city executives, busy mums or high profile public figures. Visit our website: www.just-a-minute.org




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgLy-T0lcTA

No comments: