Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Special Tribute to Dadi PrakashMani

Dear Family of Light,

Yesterday was a special day for me as it was the anniversary of the passing of Dadi Prakashmani. Her name means Jewel of Light and if you knew her, you would understand. I have know her for 22 years and she is still with me.

Attached is a press release from India and a video Tribute done in her memory.
Also attached is the blog I wrote I year ago today.

Hope you enjoy as much as I did creating it.

From the heart,

Lucho

==============

Dadi Prakashmani, The Jewel of Light.



Direct link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALs-qfYSZoY


Dadiji's Memorial "Prakash Sthambh" (Tower of Light) opened on her
First Punyatithi (Ascension Anniversary)

Abu Road, Aug. 25: Over ten thousand Brahma Kumaris and Kumars from all over the
World, including many sisters and brothers from India & Abroad converged at the
institution's Shantivan Complex, Abu Road here today to pay floral tribute to Late
Rajyogini Dadi Prakashmani the former Chief of Brahma Kumaris on her First
Ascension Anniversary.

In the morning class, Dadi Janki, the Chief of Brahma Kumaris narrated her life's pleasant experiences with Dadijee. After Class, she led all senior Dadis, Senior brothers and Sisters of the organisation Dadi Hridayamohini, Dadi Ratanmohini, Dadi Nirmalshanta, Dadi Shantamani including Jayanti behen, Sudesh Behen from UK, Nirwair Bhai, Brijmohan Bhai, Ramesh bhai, Om Prakash bhai to the newly built and beautifully decorated late Dadi's memorial "Prakash Stambh" (Tower of Light)
which Dadiji opened and where she and others including sixty BKs from Overseas Countries offered their floral tribute as well as lighted candles in loving remembrances Dadi Prakashmani.

The Tower of Light is octagonal in shape having eight angles symbolising eight divine powers which late Dadi Prakashmani embodied. The bottom portion of the tower is a raised marble-made pedestal capped with shape and picture of a globe symbolizing late Dadi's global spiritual services.
And on the top of the tower is a big oval shaped greenish starlight representing "Jewel of Light"

Live commentary and sweet, soothing and divine music songs were played throughout the memorial opening and homage paying ceremony.

Live telecast of the event took place through IP-Dish TV and special coverage by print and electronic media was done.

In the evening a public program in Dadi s memory will be addressed by a few VIPs including Labour Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ramkishore Meena and Ashok Bhatt, Assembly Speaker of Gujarat at Diamond Hall, Shantivan.
---

mediawing, brahma kumaris
mount abu(raj.) india
mediawing@bkivv.org

==============

My blog Aug 25, 2007....

Dear Family of Light,

Last night I had a powerful dream. I saw one of my Special Teachers, Dadi Prakashmani in a World of Light taking with God. She was so peaceful and rainbows of magical hues all around.

The feeling I got was she was planning to go home and wanted to give a message to the world. Her message was one of Purity, Love and Peace. When I first met her 21 years ago in Mt Abu, Rajasthan India at the Brahma Kumaris Headquarters it was like seeing my grandmother again. She was so loving to me and had this huge smile. Her eyes radiated such purity and peace, that all my problems seem to fade away. I was lost in her eyes and instantly I had a feeling this was one of the Goddess of the past sitting in front of me.

I remember watching her walk and this amazing light around her, as if she was a living Arch Angel. In my dream I saw God as a Loving Father holding her close and whispering secrets in her ear. I tired to get close and soon found myself in the Soul World beyond time and space…it was as if Time had stopped and a New World was emerging from her eyes.

I saw a vision of a Golden Age and everything had changed. I was not me anymore and the world was much different. I saw a thousand angels in a huge circle as the moon was being eclipsed. A New Light had entered the world and silence was in my heart.
The dream continued and no way to put in words….the message I got was time for powerful yoga and pure feelings for all my brothers and sisters. We live in time of great change and if we remember this is a magical drama and in soul time…we have seen everything before…nothing is new under the sun. An eternally repeating drama, each second like a frame in a cosmic video…that stands forever in time…Déjà vu.

Today we got the news that Dadi is in a coma. She has been ill for many months and now her body may be free of this world and is going to be next to God.

My Raja Yoga family has gotten the message to do powerful yoga and to cancel all programs. Only in Powerful Remembrance of God can we heal this world and help with our vibrations of peace.

So as a service to all I want to share these amazing photos and videos I found today from a special brother, Sasha in the UK in honor of Dadi Prakashmani, a Jewel of Light.

From my peaceful Heart,
Lucho
~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~



Be Still, Silent and Peaceful… *

We Are Beings of Light….Time to Feel God Present….

Only in Stillness can we be Free…

Be Free to Forgive and Fly to God…

For more info see www.bkwsu.org - www.brahmakumaris.com

A rare view into the magic of my wonderful family.



direct link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dcH8t7mnw4

A reminder death is an illusion. Dadi Lived forever!




Direct link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnH_Dikn0Do


Ok This is in Hindi, put just feel the vibrations....



Direct link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYW8xbtHL6U


Time to go into Meditation...Fly to the Soul World....



Direct link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD7WQnm67Tw


Watch a short clip of the cremation ceremony of Dadi Prakashmani. The entire ceremony can be found on Watchindia.TV




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5PjQ7DZnZQ

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Excellent article. Many thanks for posting

Anonymous said...

Great bit of reading I must say. Well composed and very helpful, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for sharing. Very simple and straightforward to grasp. Done well!

Anonymous said...

As being a fresh blogger I saw this information very handy, appreciate your sharing